Wondering how you can help?
We could really use:
- interior carpentry
- basic kitchen plumbing repair
- metal roof fastener sealing
- ground level concrete block sealing
- exterior wood sealing
- landscape maintenance
- bird feeders
- stretching bars and benches built for an exercise and walking track
- back lot mowing and brush removal for a walking track
And we can always use help with the constant cleaning chores, and event announcements.
- Don’t forget to share your ideas, teaching skills, and class requests!
Do you wonder what items to contribute?
We’d love to have:
- a ping pong table and set
- basic kitchen ingredients for the many events and projects (coffee, creamer, sugar, flour, oil, butter, etc.)
- office and sign making/presentation supplies
- recreational equipment
- pest control products
- all the usual expendables like paper towels and toilet paper
- Ziplocs and freezer containers
- dish washing and dishwasher soaps
- copy machine/printer paper and cartridges, etc.
Please use the Contact Form to get in touch,
or call our Building Manager Larry Robinson at 360-765-3613
for booking information and general inquiries,
or email him at coylebilly @ msn.com