The Jefferson County Parks and Recreation District #1 was formed in 1984.
The Laurel B. Johnson Community Center building was dedicated in 1992 and is located at 923 Hazel Point Road, Quilcene WA 983776. The District was recently expanded in 2002.
- About the P&R #1 Board
- Join the Toandos email list
- Check the LBJCC Calendar
- Explore local history stories
This facility offers a lovely community room with seating for 50. Wheelchair friendly! Grassy picnic and recreation areas surround the building including a new Gazebo with grill and picnic tables. Parking is ample.
The facility can be used for non-profit, for-profit, or private events, each of which has a specific contract:
- Community Center Non-Profit Use Contract
- Community Center For-Profit Use Contract
- Community Center P&R District #1 Property Owner Use Contract
- Community Center Cleaning Instructions
Note: Overnight camping is not permitted on Jefferson County Parks and Recreation District #1 property.
- For building rental information and general inquiries:
please contact Building Manager: Thane Grooms at (360) 509-7750 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions or comments about our website:
please contact our Webmaster: Roland Faragher-Horwell, at email@example.com .